BEFORE IV ANESTHESIA
- Abstain from eating or drinking, even water, for eight hours before your appointment.
- Refrain from smoking at least 12 hours before the procedure. Ideally, reduce or quit smoking well before the surgery date.
- An adult must accompany you to the clinic, stay during the surgery, and drive you home afterward.
- Do not operate machinery or drive for 24 hours post-anesthesia.
- Wear loose clothing with sleeves that can be rolled up past the elbow and flat shoes.
- Remove contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures before surgery.
- Avoid wearing lipstick, heavy makeup, or nail polish on the day of the procedure.
- Inform the clinic if you have any illnesses like a cold, sore throat, or gastrointestinal issues.
- Consult Dr. McKinney for guidance on taking your regular oral medications before surgery.
Items to Bring
Minors must be accompanied by an adult for all visits.
Accessible and Affordable
in network with